Tickets to Kaleidoscope Trondheim can be purchased through this link and in Olavshallen's box office.
The Festival pass gives you entrance to most of the concerts at the festival.
• The festival pass is not sold at the entrance of each concert, but must be bought in advance.
• The festival pass is personal.
• Passes that are bought should be laminated at Dokkhuset. This can be done after Monday, August 15th (open Monday-Friday, 10am - 16pm) or at the festival headquarters, Scandic Hotel Nidelven from Tuesday, September 26th.
• The festival pass applies to all concerts, except the "Home With…" series and the concert «Beamish & Beethoven in The Royal Residence».
• You get 25% discount on the concerts where the festival pass does not apply.
• You can only buy one discount ticket per concert.
For anyone who cares about someone: Festival Pass for 2
Buy a pass for you and your loved one, or surprise your mother, brother, neighbour, colleague or friend with a concert. With this festival pass you save money and get to enjoy a concert with someone every day during the festival. The Festival Pass for 2 can be issued to two persons, or to one person with accompaniment.